Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Zee is using good quality camera in reality shows.vedio quality looking very attractive

No way high chance 7-9 TVR bcz of ipl

Not 7 to 9.
Definitely atleast they will get 9 - 11

Last edited:
SiriKannada Channel Prem Jothe Anjali serial is good , Presentation of characters needs small improvement still its good. I liked MHHH serial of colors super, this serial story also shadow of that serial , same presentation but different than this.

This channel not reach viewers because of poor promotion.Channel Social media comments section empty .

Kannadathi is such a beautiful serial, the dialogues, screen play & acting top notch.. It deserves still more ratings according to me..
Kannadathi is muru mantondu serial what I felt and defently its good serial .

Did you watched Magalu Janaki serial that called top notch old kannada serial remembered after again watching this serial .from Colors super channel side only can expect this type of serial can't expect in Colorskannada Channel. Colors super now dustbin/ box for telecasting old serial & dubbed serials.

Kannadathi is muru mantondu serial what I felt and defently its good serial .

Did you watched Magalu Janaki serial that called top notch old kannada serial remembered after again watching this serial .from Colors super channel side only can expect this type of serial can't expect in Colorskannada Channel. Colors super now dustbin/ box for telecasting old serial & dubbed serials.
Colors super is telecasting only 2 dubbing serial.
It is even lesser then no1 channel.

If they revamp with originals,they can definitely comeback easily.

Kannadathi is such a beautiful serial, the dialogues, screen play & acting top notch.. It deserves still more ratings according to me..
I agree... It definitely deserves more rating than it is getting currently and I strongly believe it deserves to be #1 in Colors Kannada and 7.30 slot leader.

The story deviation they did during Lockdown 2.0 with Harisha/Suresha/Ramesha storyline was a blow to its rating. Rating was improving before that, but dropped drastically after that storyline. Though other serials quickly restored to normal storyline, they stretched for longer time than required. Which is still affecting them to regain the lost opportunity.

Monday onwards,
Chikkejamani BA.BL at 2PM and
Shantam Papam at 10:30PM on Colors Kannada and Colors Kannada HD.
9vReuVI.jpg

Any body watching sarigamapa championship??.
Did they Indirectly trolled yede thumbi haduvenu?
Sawed some comments in Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock