Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,051
  • Views: Views 1,498,863
Doresani starts on Dec 20, 6.30pm on Colors Kannada and Colors Kannada HD
UZDY1XT.png

Chakori (dubbed serial of Udaan) starts from December 13 at 5PM on colors Kannada & HD.

ಚಕೋರಿ ( dubbed serial of ಉಡಾನ್ ) ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ 13 ರಿಂದ ಸಂಜೆ 5PM ಕಲರ್ಸ್ ಕನ್ನಡ ಹಾಗೂ HD ನಲ್ಲಿ.
jLwOvwY.jpg

Last edited:
Chakori (dubbed serial of Udaan) starts from December 13 at 5PM on colors Kannada & HD.

ಚಕೋರಿ ( dubbed serial of ಉಡಾನ್ ) ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ 13 ರಿಂದ ಸಂಜೆ 5PM ಕಲರ್ಸ್ ಕನ್ನಡ ಹಾಗೂ HD ನಲ್ಲಿ.
jLwOvwY.jpg
The same serial was remade in marathi with title Asava Sundar Swapnancha Bungla. The serial was aired on Colors Marathi.

The same serial was remade in marathi with title Asava Sundar Swapnancha Bungla. The serial was aired on Colors Marathi.
No you are wrong Asava Sundar Swapnancha Bungla was remake of Uttran hindi serial & was coming on ETV Marathi. This is different serial also it got dubbed in Telugu on ETV Telugu & now coming in kannada.

No you are wrong Asava Sundar Swapnancha Bungla was remake of Uttran hindi serial & was coming on ETV Marathi. This is different serial also it got dubbed in Telugu on ETV Telugu & now coming in kannada.
Ok i got confused with name udan and utaran. Because I not watching hindi serials. So I got confused on names.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock