Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,041
  • Views: Views 1,491,802
But why zee changing time slot of no.2 serial? They could've used 9.30 pm slot. Pushing existing shows at 9.30 and 10 by 30 minutes..
Paaru getting good trp because other channels weak on that slot maybe in next 6month Colors Kannada changes slots if new launchings worked/not worked, Zee kannada plan don't want give growth space to Colorskannada, with paaru moving 6.30,6pm filled and 5.30pm also.

Paaru getting good trp because other channels weak o that slot maybe in next 6month Colors Kannada changes slots if new launchings worked/not worked, Zee kannada plan don't want give growth space to Colorskannada, with paaru moving 6.30,6pm filled and 5.30pm also.
So you're saying this new serial at 7.30 Pm will be superhit such that It won't give space for other shows?

But why zee changing time slot of no.2 serial? They could've used 9.30 pm slot. Pushing existing shows at 9.30 and 10 by 30 minutes..
Zee is using their head properly, where Colors not.
Zee was waiting to Colors to change the slot and launch the new serial.

Colors now changing the slot of 6 30.
So they are now moving paaru to 6.30.

Colors kannada new serial will became flop.and will get lesser ratings then present serial.

Zee kannada serial puttakana makalu will became superhit serial in first week itself.

Zee is using their head properly, where Colors not.
Zee was waiting to Colors to change the slot and launch the new serial.

Colors now changing the slot of 6 30.
So they are now moving paaru to 6.30.

Colors kannada new serial will became flop.and will get lesser ratings then present serial.

Zee kannada serial puttakana makalu will became superhit serial in first week itself
Zee is planning to replace 9 to 10.30 shows eventually.

Buzz in social media: Heli Hogu Kaarana and Tripura Sundari serials plans dropped.

Nammane Yuvarani from December 20 at 5:30PM on colors kannada & HD.

ನಮ್ಮನೆ ಯುವರಾಣಿ ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ 20ರಿಂದ ಸಂಜೆ 5:30ಕ್ಕೆ ಕಲರ್ಸ್ ಕನ್ನಡ ಹಾಗೂ HD ನಲ್ಲಿ

Since this Monday a new series started from 10:00 p.m in Sony Entertainment Television named " Dhadkan File Kii" which is of one hour's duration. The remaing numbers of episodes are being displayed every day. I don't know whether this is the first serial which shows remaining episodes or not. I feel this is unique one. 61 episodes are remaining. The story looks promising to me. It reminds me of "Jeevan Rekha" which aired in DD in 90's.

Why can't Kannada channels follow this practice of airing serials with stipulated numbers of episodes instead of dragging serials for more than 9 years like MGM? They can make different stories with different seasons.

New serial Dasa Purandara coming soon on Colors Kannada
qfRKNsE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock