Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,113
  • Views: Views 1,531,926
Vote your favorite
As everyone aware, Star Suvarna was the first Entertainment channel in Kannada to bring Big Reality Shows, even though there traditional shows from Etv and Udaya TV. It has breaked that pattern and set some Standards on Non Fiction Genre and ruled for many years.

Over a period of time, Star Suvarna lost its No.1 Non Fiction title and even faced worst time. Now, as it is making a comeback, which Real Reality show, you are eagerly waiting for a come back with a new Season? Vote upto 3 Reality shows shown above.

Star Suvarna's new Serial Rani coming soon under Ramji production.

olOCS8d.jpg

Giving me the same Rukku Serial Vibes.
I also felt the same.. The title font style and color are same with decent natural dressing than high tempered heroine which is seen Rukku. Story line might be little different..

I also felt the same.. The title font style and color are same with decent natural dressing than high tempered heroine which is seen Rukku. Story line might be little different..
Yeah, hope so.

Star Suvarna's new Serial Rani coming soon under Ramji production.

olOCS8d.jpg
Which slot suites the best 7.30pm or 9.30pm?

At 7.30pm:
* Ramji is the best person to compete with Puttakkana Makkalu of Zee
* Easy to gain 8pm Lacchi viewers
* Muddumanigalu with many twist n turn still not much increase in TVR
* Early slot is best for Rural based story and if it gets hit, then Lacchi will also increase n its subsequent slots.
* Muddumanigalu can be shifted to 6.30pm slot with Druva reveal high voltage twist episodes.

At 9.30pm slot:
* Engaging YSL devotional viewers to Adventures Ramji heroines will not work, best example is Rukku which vanished 5+ TVR of that slot.
* Too late for rural audience
* Another new serial required for 9.30pm slot, this slot suited for family drama stories like Milana, Anuroopa similar to ManasellaNeene.

Still no promos for 7.30 pm slot for Colors Kannada.. and antarapata promo also stopped... Don't know what's happening.
And how many days BLB mahasanchike will continue?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock