Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,071
  • Views: Views 1,509,981
Suvarna Yugadi shubarambha on March 19 at 6PM on Star Suvarna.
jdlky83.jpg

Last edited:
Weekend with Ramesh season 5 starts from March 18 sat-sun at 9PM on Zee Kannada.

Suvarna Yugadi shubaramba on March 19 at 6PM on Star Suvarna.
jdlky83.jpg
I don't know how reliable is this. He said the one which was shot 1 or 2 days back was of Prabhudeva's. They are planning to air either Rishab Shetty or Ramya's episode antha.
vOUDpMD.jpg

Weekend with Ramesh season 5 starts from March 18 sat-sun at 9PM on Zee Kannada.

Suvarna Yugadi shubaramba on March 19 at 6PM on Star Suvarna.
jdlky83.jpg
The festival event of Star Suvarna seems improved. All casts are wearing Brand theme dress code and many lead characters are invited.. If they revamp new title cards with this, it will be awesome.
w1h8qYJ.jpg
Lzg6hI3.jpg

I suspect Krishna Sundari hero Dileep R Shetty might be the hero of upcoming Raani serial.
hmDQo5k.jpg

I don't know how reliable is this. He said the one which was shot 1 or 2 days back was of Prabhudeva's. They are planning to air either Rishab Shetty or Ramya's episode antha.
vOUDpMD.jpg
The two sources making the news here,
They both toggle between 18th and 25th, anyways indicating the launch to be by the end of March.

BhagyaLakshmi will become two serials
At 7pm - BhagyaLakshmi - Story of Bhagya
At 7.30 pm - Lakshmi Baramma - Story of Lakshmi

Earlier for the first time, they merged the characters of two serials Lakshmi Baramma and Ashwini Nakshatra to start the new serial AgniSaakshi.
Now they are splitting one serial into two for the first time.
In my opinion, it is not a good move, the serials may not fetch good ratings if the story is separated.

Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock