Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,048
  • Views: Views 1,496,076
Bro ,they spoiled the Good Serial. Dividing the main lead is very bad.
But it's a very risky decision which could have not come without expertise.
I hope the serials will get better plot and stronger story now. Earlier I had thought how can Colors bring a new and different serial in 7:30 slot to perform better when Bhagyalakshmi was gaining good fanbase and emotions, but now I feel the channel has acted wisely. Although they might have to bring up better ideas to win both the serials, it is a safe game holding back the viewership/fanbase Bhagyalakshmi had created.
And also it says Mon-Sat, looks like no new reality show for the weekend yet.

But it's a very risky decision which could have not come without expertise.
I hope the serials will get better plot and stronger story now. Earlier I had thought how can Colors bring a new and different serial in 7:30 slot to perform better when Bhagyalakshmi was gaining good fanbase and emotions, but now I feel the channel has acted wisely. Although they might have to bring up better ideas to win both the serials, it is a safe game holding back the viewership/fanbase Bhagyalakshmi had created.
And also it says Mon-Sat, looks like no new reality show for the weekend yet.
Zee and Star Suvarna were waiting for the Colors Kannadathi end. As soon as Kannadathi was ending, Zee started shooting marriage episodes and Suvarna with Muddulaxmi returns. But Colors didn't launch the new serial. Zee and Star, started dragging same story line and were waiting for the launch of Antharpata. Colors also used it's mind game by showing title card of Antharpata and spitting Bhagya Laxmi into Laxmi Baramma.

Colors (JaiMatha combines) is the clear winner 🏆 here
7 to 8pm in Colors and 8pm to 8.30pm in Star Suvarna.

Ramji is the clear looser.. Nagini 2 & Kamali ended from Zee. MGM also ended from Colors.. No new serial to Colors and Star invited him once again after Rukku flop. If Raani gets 7.30pm slot, then we can expect quarrel around Colors vs Suvarna vs JaiMatha vs Ramji..

Punyavathi will be telecasted on Saturdays also from this week.
From next week Kenda Sampige, Bhagyalakshmi, Lakshmi Baramma will be telecasted on Saturdays.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock