Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,401
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,612
Colors Kannada's BBK says Drone Prathap had food issue and getting treatment. But why that last moment clips are not shown in either live or in any unseen clips?

Previously when Sangeeta got eye injury, or vinay's finger 👉 injury, or thukali's hand injury, or Tanisha's leg 🦵 ligament tear, or vartur's issue everything had a clarity with proper footage to viewers.

But in case of Pratap's matter, channel is hiding the exact footage and boosting social media for it's TRP hunger. Whether Pratap drunk Handwash or not it's secondary, but channel hiding the footage for its TRP gimmick is not expected. If it's just a normal incident, they would have shown in normal episode atleast for 30 sec clip. What's your opinion on this?

If Big Boss is ending this January, then new serial promos should have come by now, why isn't it coming
As I had posted earlier,if everything goes as according to the FORMT of the show, the finale will be on 28/01/2024.As of today (8/1/2024), 8 contestants are there. According to the usual format,there will be 1 elimination each on 14/1/2024 & 21/1/2024 (weekend eliminations) and propably on 24/0/1/2024(mid-week elimination). So, there will be 5 finalists. Out of 5, 2 contestants will be eliminated on 27/1/2024 and remaining 3 contestants (TOP THREE) will enter finale day(28 Jan). Earlier, a week long programme named "Bigg Boss Autograph" was being telecasted for after Final. If I remember correctly, this was discontinued after season 7. If this programme is resumed in this season, launching of new shows may get delayed by a week.

As I had posted earlier,if everything goes as according to the FORMT of the show, the finale will be on 28/01/2024.As of today (8/1/2024), 8 contestants are there. According to the usual format,there will be 1 elimination each on 14/1/2024 & 21/1/2024 (weekend eliminations) and propably on 24/0/1/2024(mid-week elimination). So, there will be 5 finalists. Out of 5, 2 contestants will be eliminated on 27/1/2024 and remaining 3 contestants (TOP THREE) will enter finale day(28 Jan). Earlier, a week long programme named "Bigg Boss Autograph" was being telecasted for after Final. If I remember correctly, this was discontinued after season 7. If this programme is resumed in this season, launching of new shows may get delayed by a week.
Hmm, so u say most probably serials coming in Feb 1st week... If u remember serials like Nannarasi Radhe, Mooru Gantu, Ramachari came around Jan 31- Feb 3 launching. 1st promos were released from December

Back
Top Bottom