Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,401
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,560
Colors Kannada is playing with us. It has not yet revealed the timings of Shri Gowri. Big Boss Grand Finale preparations are being made, but there is no promo for new serials replacing the show. I don't know, when will New promos come.

Colors Kannada is playing with us. It has not yet revealed the timings of Shri Gowri. Big Boss Grand Finale preparations are being made, but there is no promo for new serials replacing the show. I don't know, when will New promos come.
It might come at 9.30pm.

Typical ck things
They will show promo with date just 1 week before launch

Typical ck things
They will show promo with date just 1 week before launch
Exactly colors kannada has changed a lot. Recent observations to this note..

1. This new year it didn't change title cards of serials, it changes it every year..

2. New serials not promoted well, late launch.

3. Quickly ending good serials instead of those which require to be ended.

4. Focusing more on trp rather than content and storyline..

5. Earlier it used to bring serial santhe for almost all serials, now it's very rare. after 2022 Ginirama santhe, the next we saw was 2023 Dec Ramachari

Mynaa
jjhU413.jpg

New Promo From Today With Date

New Promo Hero Introduction

Back
Top Bottom