Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,051
  • Views: Views 1,498,863
Star before have big dream.they taught that it will huge success.
So they bought (that time no1 serial) agnisakhi's director and hero by offering more.but it floped
Story is fully crap then no matter who is director and who is hero it will be definitely gonna flop whereas that show inti nimma asha whose original version and remakes are big hits in every regions because story resonates with middle class housewife if story is good it will def work otherwise boom

Last edited:
@Aksgr bro if its possible then provide urban 15+ grps nd trps as most of industries considers only urban 15+ data

Last edited:
BARC data
6ksnU99.png

I think 'SEETHA VALLABHA' is going to end. They may shift 'NAMMANE YUVARANI' at 8:30. 'GINIRAMA at 6:30pm, i think.

Karnataka Television market leader channel's weekend viewership also decreased and Most expected WTP also not got expected TRP
Don't know what will going happening in next week GRP of that channel:unsure: :(
Even Love Mocktail premiere had not worked for Star Suvarna. Both Dia and Love Mocktail were watched by people on Amazon prime. Most of them had watched it many times on Amazon prime.

BARC data
6ksnU99.png
Good job Colors Kannada:clap2:.
But there is only a little difference between
Star Suvarna and Colors Kannada. If the new slots of dubbed serials work for Colors Kannada, then it can go to 3rd position.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock