Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,051
  • Views: Views 1,498,425
Haha.. Now it's the fate of tamil reality shows too.. If they only sing/only dance in reality shows , they are not fetching much ratings, but when they addup drama, emotions, sympathy,comedy (from anchors), overall the entertainment quotient in the show becomes high and people are enjoying the shows!
Because its reality tv

Surprised that Star Suvarna deleted Drushti serial promo within a 5 minutes :unsure:
B97GgdU.jpg

Mahabharata serial deserve No.1 show in Karnataka .really great episodes ever seen.
Draupadi vastraharan is super emotional and upcoming abhimanyu chakravyuh episodes is also super emotional and very well made this are my fav episodes....if you understand hindi you must check this epi in hindi also

Last edited:
Surprised that Star Suvarna deleted Drushti serial promo within a 5 minutes :unsure:
B97GgdU.jpg
What's wrong with Suvarna? I think the timing mentioned here is wrong, so they might have deleted! No promos for Drushti Mahasanchike so far in social media, are they airing promos of Drushti atleast during Mahabaratha and Radha Krishna??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock