Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,051
  • Views: Views 1,498,730
Its not Hit in kannada. Its an average show.
See Muddulakshmi, Jothejotheyali, Gattimela this show is far away from this hit serials.
How could you compare the ratings of a 6.30pm show with 7.30 to 9pm shows lol 😂

And at 6.30pm it's performing very well than some of their primetime shows, and it's fetching decent ratings at that early slot for the channel bro!

Currently Suvarna is struggling after Mahabarath ended, its evident,

1 hour episodes of Muddulakshmi ,Badalavenaya Belaku event, SuperStar show and Rebranding didn't help Suvarna 🤐😑
I think we should relax. STAR Plus, STAR Jalsha and STAR Pravah all took time after rebrand to get steady and beat competitors. Same with Suvarna. Moreover, Suvarna should stop telecasting dub serials in primetime slot. Good serials like Matte Vasanta are wasted in afternoon slots. First they should check that.
Secondly, Suvarna is good as of now with 250 Mn+ AMA. It's not necessary that everytime STAR channel will be leader. I personally feel happy for Zee and Colors in Kannada and Marathi markets. It's them too, who need our support. 😊
P.S. off topic - When I was in school, I used to feel sad when teacher said they expected good marks from toppers and appreciated them only. I always thought why runner ups are not cheered up for. And now, being a fan of TV channels, I implement the same. Every network/channel, be it STAR, ZEE, VIACOM18, SUN or SPN, or any Local network deserves appreciation and love from us fans when they deserve it. Love :hs: :win::kiss2:

I think we should relax. STAR Plus, STAR Jalsha and STAR Pravah all took time after rebrand to get steady and beat competitors. Same with Suvarna. Moreover, Suvarna should stop telecasting dub serials in primetime slot. Good serials like Matte Vasanta are wasted in afternoon slots. First they should check that.
Secondly, Suvarna is good as of now with 250 Mn+ AMA. It's not necessary that everytime STAR channel will be leader. I personally feel happy for Zee and Colors in Kannada and Marathi markets. It's them too, who need our support. 😊
P.S. off topic - When I was in school, I used to feel sad when teacher said they expected good marks from toppers and appreciated them only. I always thought why runner ups are not cheered up for. And now, being a fan of TV channels, I implement the same. Every network/channel, be it STAR, ZEE, VIACOM18, SUN or SPN, or any Local network deserves appreciation and love from us fans when they deserve it. Love :hs: :win::kiss2:

I clearly understand what you have said bro, I agree that!

But what I actually meant is, there was an event telecasted ,and 1 hour episodes of their top fiction, and to top everything there was a rebranding as well, despite these many boosters, we couldn't see any rise in GRP /overall AMA, I didn't want Suvarna to become market leader... Just saying facts, when they are developing themselves, they are not getting good results..

And secondly,Suvarna is decreasing the dubbed content in Primetime now, from Dec 21 on,
Only 1.5 hours of dubbed content will be there in primetime, and if we are not considering 10.30pm, since other channels also doesn't air original content in that slot,
Suvarna will only be having 1 hour of dubbed content,
And no Channel air original content between 5pm and 6pm and Suvarna does it!

It's clear that Suvarna will no more rely on dubbed content!

Also by telecasting Mathe Vasantha in afternoon slot, they have tasted success and have understood the worth of noon programming once again which will make them to consider strengthening noon band as well!

Last edited:
Mytho-fantasy is coming Vinay Gowda posted about the auditions It may be for Suvarna.

Bro can't agree your thoughts, Look week 48 Star Suvarna lost More Impression from Original Serials, forgot they Neglected Dubbed Serials and some Dubbed Serials off Air soon, Also Due to Bloody KTVA Pressure Star Suvarna Not aired 30 plus episodes in Both Seethya Rama and Radha Krishna.

Bro can't agree your thoughts, Look week 48 Star Suvarna lost More Impression from Original Serials, forgot they Neglected Dubbed Serials and some Dubbed Serials off Air soon, Also Due to Bloody KTVA Pressure Star Suvarna Not aired 30 plus episodes in Both Seethya Rama and Radha Krishna.
Dubbed serials whether mythological or drama, can be telecasted at 5-7 PM. Isn't it. Sorry, I don't know about the wherabouts about dubbing in Kannada TV Industry, so can't comment.

Dubbed serials whether mythological or drama, can be telecasted at 5-7 PM. Isn't it. Sorry, I don't know about the wherabouts about dubbing in Kannada TV Industry, so can't comment.
It's not only Star Suvarna, Zee Kannada moved Good Response getting Mythology Dubbed Serial Ramabhaktha Hanumantha to 10:30 pm Slot. I don't know why these Channels Business and Fiction Heads scared to these entertainment industry criminals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock