Status
Not open for further replies.
srikanth26 said:
:);):angry:shy:wall:new:hd

What are diffrence between kappa tv /vs Surya music

Which one will be coming first in airtel dth

What are the channel ratings of kappa tv /vs Surya music

Can anyone give me its review

I recently saw surya music outside my home this channel is playing malayalam songs and tamil songs combined i am airtel User will malayalies will accept this channel

please give me your answers

What i mean is they have sun music for tamil

why are they adding tamil songs in malayalam

Because malayalees lack self respect. Malayalam is such a beautiful language with 80% of sanskaar in it. But retarded mallu's from kerala are just wanna be tamilians. Not just songs they air tamil movies on prime time and.holidays like Sunday 9 pm n all so everybody in kerala would be watching tamil.

If someone wants to watch tamil there are so many tamil channels but Sun tv wants to propagate tamil in kerala.

You have replied to an old thread on which channel will launch first on ADTV. Both have been launched and both channels suck as far as Malayalam songs are concerned. However, this has nothing to do with self respect of Keralites, but with commercial interest of Sun to gain viewers outside Tamil region. In reality they do have a very good library of Mallu songs. When original Surya TV was being launched in 1998, before the official launch date, the first month was only showing back to back evergreen malayalam movie songs of excellent quality. After official programming commenced they stopped the music programming.

As far as beauty of malayalam language is concerned. I partially agree. The spoken language is very versatile and has many dimensions of expression missing in other languages. Writing and reading malyalam on the other hand is a pain in the a**. When Ezuthachan converted old vattezhtu into malyalam he made many huge mistakes that we are suffering even now.

PS. Sorry admins for deviating from the topic.

bumping in old thread... With unimportant info's :angry:angry:angry

Vineetz said:
Because malayalees lack self respect. Malayalam is such a beautiful language with 80% of sanskaar in it. But retarded mallu's from kerala are just wanna be tamilians. Not just songs they air tamil movies on prime time and.holidays like Sunday 9 pm n all so everybody in kerala would be watching tamil.

If someone wants to watch tamil there are so many tamil channels but Sun tv wants to propagate tamil in kerala.

Frnd kindly don't talk about any language. Every language is superior in their own region. And kindly don't talk about the self respect of regions as it creates unwanted chaos in the forum....

Mods/Admins kindly remove unwanted comments before closing the thread...

Vineetz said:

This time, you replied on an year old thread! So, please read the rules as I said in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom