Sad News Surya Music airing Tamil Music

• Thread starter avk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,537
Everything has a tamil touch. Content, anchors, advertisements etc. Sun network thinks that Malayalees are bilingual. I don't know why they are injecting Tamil to Malayalam market. I think due to this Tamil inclination, the channel has more viewers in Tamil Nadu.

PS: The channel has a program called Tamil Thirai as if other programs are pure Malayalam 😆.

Thats why they are constantly not in good viewership. Zee also initially loaded with hindi and some other lang movies. Later they followed malayalam pgms completely. Now in No2 position as per barc.

As long as Tamil movies and actors have huge fan base in Kerala, these channels will be keep telecasting Tamil songs. What's the issue in that?

Thats why they are constantly not in good viewership. Zee also initially loaded with hindi and some other lang movies. Later they followed malayalam pgms completely. Now in No2 position as per barc.
Zee telecasted other language movies only because at initial time they don't have enough movies to Telecast
But Surya TV has more collections of their own movies
But still they choose Tamil songs
Such a bad move

Just boycott the channel and watch Raj Music which is giving good collection..or any other channel.. Then Surya music will change their attitude...

Just boycott the channel and watch Raj Music which is giving good collection..or any other channel.. Then Surya music will change their attitude...
That Raj Music Malayalam is surviving to exist in the market. The majority of the young audience wants to watch all the language content. just look at how Kappa tv is doing. Even Yes Indiavision used to air Tamil, Hindi, and English songs.

That Raj Music Malayalam is surviving to exist in the market. The majority of the young audience wants to watch all the language content. just look at how Kappa tv is doing. Even Yes Indiavision used to air Tamil, Hindi, and English songs.
Sorry I'm not a Malayalee.. Just recommended Raj Music Since I heard it from must of the malayalees that it's airing good songs in good picture quality... Nothing to hurt..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock