Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Season 2 | starts 25th September | Mon-Fri 8:00pm @ STAR Plus

Watch 1st two episodes.
You will get it yourself.
Few eg's are
Prerna being in Store Room when fire burst off (which is itself a mystery) still she can't listen people screaming.
prerna & her sis can't get out of PANDAL but when Anurag arrives Prerna tells her sister to go out ( how is it possible now)
People screaming DURGA MAA to have some mercy and rain happens (REALLY?)
and overdramatized BG score & character sketch.
I have watched both the episodes that's why I was asking from you. Honestly speaking, I liked the show very much. It's so interesting & catchy. Their characters are too cute & innocent.
I pray for the success of this show.

People are loving this show. In my house, my neighbours & their renters, all were watching the show that too in little bit high volume that the voice was audible in each other's house.

Yes, your first two pointy are correct but it's a fictional show so things will not be as they are in reality & these kind of things happens in many shows. If you'll start finding logics at every point in these shows then obviously it'll become illogical.

I am not offending or hurting you. I am just saying what I feel, your points are also correct. It's just my point of view & it'll differ person by person.

just post above ur post is same as ur post do u think that its cool to post same stuff or u couldnt see???
I didn't recognize a better option is available called report.

just post above ur post is same as ur post do u think that its cool to post same stuff or u couldnt see???
This is happening very often now a days, and we team are getting reports to delete such posts daily. If members themselves check once before posting, it will be good for all of us. Unfortunately, they don't.:(

u didnt recognize???? and dont tell me about wat too do..... next time be careful, search and then post

This is happening very often now a days, and we team are getting reports to delete such posts daily. If members themselves check once before posting, it will be good for all of us. Unfortunately, they don't.:(

they just want too increase there posts Bapun bro u guys need to take strict action

Last edited:
Mistakes (of repeating) can happen when it's 15-20 posts earlier. But how can someone post the same thing just in next post?
It would've been better to report yourself, there's no need to reply him.
*Personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock