Kasautii Zindagii Kay - Season 2 | starts 25th September | Mon-Fri 8:00pm @ STAR Plus

I cant believe Erica after acting in such a wonderful show Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise bhi , she decided to be part of this serial. if they end up making this serial similarly regressive like old show then it woud be her biggest mistake to choose to be part of this show.

I cant believe Erica after acting in such a wonderful show Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise bhi , she decided to be part of this serial. if they end up making this serial similarly regressive like old show then it woud be her biggest mistake to choose to be part of this show.
I don't think its Erica's Mistake. Kasautii is a big name show. Production house also is a very big.Balaji's 99% shows is successful.Many actress/actors want to be a part of this show.

I don't think its Erica's Mistake. Kasautii is a big name show. Production house also is a very big.Balaji's 99% shows is successful.Many actress/actors want to be a part of this show.
but if they wil retell in same old style without positives..then it might lower her popularity to some extent... shaheer rejected the show and many actors did..

but if they wil retell in same old style without positives..then it might lower her popularity to some extent... shaheer rejected the show and many actors did..
One News Shaheer Rejected This Show Because, He Already Bagged Colors Mega Budget Show, Dastaan E Mohabbat salim-anarkali.

One News Shaheer Rejected This Show Because, He Already Bagged Colors Mega Budget Show, Dastaan E Mohabbat salim-anarkali.
yup.. but if you have followed shaheer he is choosy about which character he wants to play and serials.. whichever he acted most were good.

Some one notice that nikah!!! BG is sung by none other than Hina herself. Just noticed in promo. Let's see whether I'm wrong or right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock