Kaththi- Vijay movie, to hit the screens on October 17

Satvijay

Reaction score
Kaththi to hit the screens on October 17

Expectation of Kaththi starring Vijay and Samantha in the lead is sky high. The film which was scheduled for the release this Diwali has now reported to have gone for a change in the release date.

The new reports say that the film is now planning for the release on October 17. It is said that the distributors across South India has requested to release the Vijay starrer on October 17, so that film will make huge profit from 17th to Diwali. Kaththi is being directed by AR Murugadoss and has music by Anirudh and it is already a chart buster.

Source: Kumudam

RE: Kaththi to hit the screens on October 17

Satvijay said:
Kaththi to hit the screens on October 17

Expectation of Kaththi starring Vijay and Samantha in the lead is sky high. The film which was scheduled for the release this Diwali has now reported to have gone for a change in the release date.

The new reports say that the film is now planning for the release on October 17. It is said that the distributors across South India has requested to release the Vijay starrer on October 17, so that film will make huge profit from 17th to Diwali. Kaththi is being directed by AR Murugadoss and has music by Anirudh and it is already a chart buster.

Source: Kumudam

bro,its confirmed on oct 22,i also bought tickets for 22nd 4.am show in my hometown,erode

RE: Kaththi to hit the screens on October 17

gowrishankar said:
bro,its confirmed on oct 22,i also bought tickets for 22nd 4.am show in my hometown,erode

Bro, even i got information from Kumudam website that the dates have been changed. The release is preponded, so your tickets are still valid, only if it gets postponed it will be a problem for those who have booked already.

Satvijay said:
Bro, even i got information from Kumudam website that the dates have been changed. The release is preponded, so your tickets are still valid, only if it gets postponed it will be a problem for those who have booked already.

oh ok bro :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock