• Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,370

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
f1wjeo.jpg

Actress Katrina Kaif looks sizzling hot on the latest cover page of the Vogue Magazine India. The magazine discusses about Katrina and how she suddenly transformed into Bollywood's Hottest star.

She is draped in shorts with a long Givenchy chiffon skirt by Riccardo Tisci and a bodice Bordelle wrap bra. She has been accessorised with Vionette plain gold bracelets and hiding treasure ring by Gisele Ganne.

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan | Imran | Katrina | Hot N Spicy | Videos | Kat Fan Club

Katrina gets chatty about her rise to be the Bollywood bombshell. "I was never the next big thing. It was more a sort of okay she was good in this film, danced better in this one and showed her range in this", says Katrina about her films in Bollywood.

She also talks about her modelling career before she got her break in Kaizad Gustad's Boom, "I would go to the ad agencies and get called for auditions. I got most of the ads, except for one where I had to play kabbadi," say the damsel.

Do catch all this and much more in the latest issue of Vogue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock