Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) - Season 13 | Mon-Fri @9 pm | Sony TV

Sony TV set to launch KBC 13th Season with spectacular new additions to the format​

Fastest Finger First, with which the show commences, has been modified to Fastest Finger First – Triple Test. Instead of one question, the answer to which had to be chronologically aligned, contestants will now have to answer three (3) GK questions.

When it comes to lifelines, yes, the Audience Poll is making a comeback this season! With the studio audience being reinstated, the entire vibe of the show has been raised a few notches higher. The other three lifelines include 50:50 ; Ask The Expert and Flip The Question.

Is that play along thing really worth playing? Apart from money what's there to be won?

I am watching repeat telecast of KBC on Sony LIV. I just realised I know almost 80% questions including that 1 Crore one.

Is that play along thing really worth playing? Apart from money what's there to be won?

I am watching repeat telecast of KBC on Sony LIV. I just realised I know almost 80% questions including that 1 Crore one.
I knew the 7 crore one though, Anyone who has studied Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar will surely know that the answer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock