• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,275

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Mumbai, July 29 : Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is set to host the fifth edition of the reality game show "Kaun Banega Crorepati" (KBC), Friday flagged off a van with a mock ramp of the show which will travel to 22 cities in India.

Flagging off the bus from Filmcity here, Bachchan said: "This ramp will travel to 22 cities of India. There are many audience and aspirant contestants who don't get the opportunity to come to Mumbai and play 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' with me. They would get a chance to sit on the mock hot seat and click a picture with my statue."

The ramp has a cardboard cutout of Bachchan standing beside the 'hot seat'.

KBC is the Indian adaptation of the popular UK reality game show "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"

People have to answer a few questions correctly to qualify to sit on the mock hot seat and click picture with Big B's cutout, revealed an official of Sony Entertainment Televison channel.

The 68-year-old actor made his first TV debut as a host of KBC, which was first aired in 2000. He hosted the first and the second season of the show and returned to host the show in its fourth season. Superstar Shah Rukh Khan hosted the third season of the show.

Giving a speak preview of this edition of the show, Bachchan said: "There are very minute changes, keeping the format of the game intact. These changes have been made to make the game more thrilling. Even people watching the show at home can play the game. Their prize money would be less though."

KBC-5 is set to go on air Aug 15.

--IANS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock