Breaking Khichdi Season 3 Starts 14th April Sat-Sun 8:00pm

Bro Sarabhai vs Sarabhai was on repeat and repeat on Star Utsav too for long, during 2006.
Yup even few years back Sarabhai Khichdi, Office Office Baa Bahu... are been telecast on weekend from 6-8 pm

Yup even few years back Sarabhai Khichdi, Office Office Baa Bahu... are been telecast on weekend from 6-8 pm

Why don't they get such good shows in their programming line-up now. Comedy shows might work for them to get some good ratings.

Current programming line-up of star utsav is really not good comparing to other FTA channels.

Current programming line-up of star utsav is really not good comparing to other FTA channels.
Agreed, they tried revamping the channel but unfortunately without content it can't do good even if its from a big brand.

Bro Sarabhai vs Sarabhai was on repeat and repeat on Star Utsav too for long, during 2006.
Can't understand. :blush:
I watched Khichdi on YouTube couple of years back when the episodes were available there.:eek:k:
Couldn't watch on TV as it originally ran in 2002 and I bought paid DTH in 2010

Can't find better way to explain.

Star utsav is FTA DD FD channel, and Khichdi and Sarabhai both repeat were shown on Star utsav.
No, didn't watch the repeats on Star Utsav. After reading 'air originally' I thought you were talking about Star Plus as it was telecasting the show.
Nevermind. :wink:

Why don't they get such good shows in their programming line-up now. Comedy shows might work for them to get some good ratings.

Guess what? When these shows were repeat on weekends at that time also there shows didn't work for them and they run them only 3-4 week.

I remember around 2004-2005 that the character of Praful thought that 'illegal' meant 'bimaar eagle' or something (ill eagle). :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Best is when Hansa asked what is the meaning of 'tournament'
Praful said "what you are wearing in your ears."
Some1 who had sense said that "it is ornament, not tournament".
So Hansa said "i am wearing 2 of them, so it becomes two ornament" (if pronounced quickly it sounds like tournament) :biggrin:
Video of that >>>
Source

Here is Praful telling Hansa the meaning of Cultured:p
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock