Breaking Khichdi Season 3 Starts 14th April Sat-Sun 8:00pm

I was worried about Vandana Pathak aka Jaishree appearance as she was replaced by someone else in movie. That actress has played a very small side character of 'Bartan Bechne Wali' in one episode of Khichdi S1

The makers have managed to bring back the same cast namely Rajeev Mehta, Anang Desai, Supriya Pathak, Vandana Pathak and JD Majethia himself.
Great, so Praful, Bapuji, Hansa, Jaishree and Himanshu are back .
Hopefully they will also bring back Kamlesh Oza (Bhavesh Kumar - he is always eating throughout the show). :ROFLMAO:
He is a fantastic actor, these days he appears on Crime Patrol Satark.

Also Raju, Melissa, Parminder Singh, Meera (She always acts like a teacher), Praful's boss are some great characters.

I was worried about Vandana Pathak aka Jaishree appearance as she was replaced by someone else in movie.
Yes, she was replaced by Nimisha Vakharia in the movie as she (Vandana Pathak) was busy with a play.
Nimisha Vakharia was there in an old Zee TV show - Teen Bahuraaniyaan.

Aatish Kapadia’s son, Agastya and JD’s younger daughter, Mishri making their TV debut with the upcoming season of Khichdi where they will depict the roles of Jackky and Chakki respectively. Balvinder Singh Suri and Sameksha being roped in to play pivotal roles in the show.

Now, as per latest developments, Renuka Shahane has joined the cast of the cult show!
Renuka will play a cameo role and her character will be interesting to watch.

Renuka Shahane joins Star Plus’ Khichdi

'Khichdi', 'Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai' to merge

The makers of "Khichdi" and "Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai" are merging the popular shows for the upcoming season of "Khichdi". The show will have the cast of "Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai" starring alongside the Parekh family, read a statement.

"Both the shows are my babies and nothing gets better than merging them together. 'Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai' and 'Khichdi' both have received immense amount of love from the audiences whenever they have been on air," JD Majethia, producer of both the shows, said in a statement.

"Getting both the shows together will certainly leave the audiences asking for more. It will be a treat for the audience to see what happens when the mad-hatters Parekhs meet the upper middle class Maya and her family, The Sarabhais. A laughter riot for sure," he added.

'Khichdi', 'Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai' to merge - Times of India

Khichdi season 3 to premiere on 14 April; Producer JD Majethia says IPL won't eat into show's TRPs.

Speaking about a clash with the Indian Premier League (IPL), he said to DNA, “I believe that IPL will bring in a new audience for my show. Cricket and comedy can co-exist. Whenever there is a break in the match or it gets boring, people like to tune in to comedy shows. I know usually there is a drop of 10 to 15 per cent during IPL but since we are on the same network that will telecast the matches, it will work for us."

Khichdi season 3 to premiere on 14 April; Producer JD Majethia says IPL won't eat into show's TRPs- Entertainment News, Firstpost

Star Network always takes risk and btw they didn't discuss about timing?

oh my god 14 April...... hansa paraful babuji or jayashree parekh is coming to our home
I think I am the happiest person.
I have watched many many times this show on hotstar.

wow great news one of my fav show....but 14th april is launch date still no adverts.... :S

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock