Kindly change to Monoblock LNB

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Its for the kind information of all Dish TV SD viewers to change their lnb's from standard to Monoblock lnb in order to get the new channels being added on to AsiaSat 5 satellite. Dish tv was transmitting the channels from NSS 6, when it started many years ago, but with the problem of transponder space crunch, they are going for multi satellite transmission both for HD as well for SD subscribers. So i kindly request to all my dish tv subscribers to change to monoblock lnb in order to continue enjoying new channels. I have further information that more new SD channels will only be available through monoblock lnb (which tunes both NSS 6 and AsiaSat 5 signals). Details are also available on Dish buzz channel on channel number 999.
Thanks. Kindly feel free to post your doubts regarding dish tv monoblock lnb in this thread.

Important : Kindly purchase dish tv monoblock lnb from registered dish tv outlets or dish tv care centres. Price of the new dish tv monoblock lnb is Rs 400/-

They are not giving it for free?... So bad...

biswajit.HD said:
Its for the kind information of all Dish TV SD viewers to change their lnb's from standard to Monoblock lnb in order to get the new channels being added on to AsiaSat 5 satellite. Dish tv was transmitting the channels from NSS 6, when it started many years ago, but with the problem of transponder space crunch, they are going for multi satellite transmission both for HD as well for SD subscribers. So i kindly request to all my dish tv subscribers to change to monoblock lnb in order to continue enjoying new channels. I have further information that more new SD channels will only be available through monoblock lnb (which tunes both NSS 6 and AsiaSat 5 signals). Details are also available on Dish buzz channel on channel number 999.
Thanks. Kindly feel free to post your doubts regarding dish tv monoblock lnb in this thread.

Important : Kindly purchase dish tv monoblock lnb from registered dish tv outlets or dish tv care centres. Price of the new dish tv monoblock lnb is Rs 400/-

pls confirm, we bought for 250 rs.

Ramki said:
can any one post the picture of that monoblock lnb.

7sIb5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock