Kindly change to Monoblock LNB

nice snaps, is this some official press release of dish tv which has been mentioned in the first post

I have a monoblock LNB, but a SD STB. i am unable to see the channels, is there any change in setting that i need to make or realign the dish??

No generally u neednt make any changes to ur dish allignment..
But still if you are facing problems, as a first step retune ur stb (do channel search) and if required do a dish allignment if the problem persists..

after about 3 weeks of constant bickering with the DishTV customer care, i finally have Comedy Central. You know what happened? I called them up and ordered a monoblock lnb, then came 2 days later installed it and went, no COMEDY CENTRAL yet...no asiasat signals!technician said that he'll come the next day to do it properly, "the next day", never came! called up the call center who said that i need to convert to a HD connection to get comedy central. I told them about this forum and after 40 minutes on hold they said that they will send another technician. This technician did not know what comedy central is or what asiasat was, so he was unsuccessful again....10 more days passed and 5 more technician came...still no Comedy central.... then one day, i made the call and finally got the channel! How? I ordered Tata Sky+ HD and threw the dish tv STB and dish out of the window.
HAPPY ENDING!

Congrats friend. But you can easily get comedy central by catching signals in asiasat 5.
Poor technicians.

i know, i did... i changed my home transponder to asiasat and happily saw comedy central and some more channels, and that i why i was so sure that i DIDNOT need a hd stb!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock