KKW Offer | 27th-29th April 2018 | English Entertainment Add-On

• Thread starter Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 55
  • Views Views: Views 5,469
Everything simple someone not think that.look example today d2h announced star sports free onward 29 April. Then they don't say it's today free.if you activate today then you responsible for any money deducted.so don't more post that news.and relax and enjoy star movies😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Everything simple someone not think that.look example today d2h announced star sports free onward 29 April. Then they don't say it's today free.if you activate today then you responsible for any money deducted.so don't more post that news.and relax and enjoy star movies😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
@Ankita Sharma I added the addon by calling customer care and stressing on the word KKW on Saturday (the offer day) while talking to the representative.But they added normal addon.
Why is it that you people are reluctant to add the d2h infinity app screenshot if you really successfully got this addon activated?

It is such a simple thing to do to add a screenshot showing how much your account is being debited for the addon.
Instead of blanket statements if you really have something to prove please add the screenshot and we will agree videocon d2h is not cheating and it is just a technical glitch for some users.

I think u got sms as kkw offer successfully activated that's why u r talking like this I also got the sms like this but my app shows normal add on so I call cc they also confirmed normal add-on activated and they told take a complaint to remove that add-on

I think u got sms as kkw offer successfully activated that's why u r talking like this I also got the sms like this but my app shows normal add on so I call cc they also confirmed normal add-on activated and they told take a complaint to remove that add-on
@Ankita Sharma doesn't seem to understand and thinks that everything is fine just because she got a sms saying your requested addon is activated.
Addon name will not be mentioned in the confirmation sms sent by d2h.

I have confirmed with CC that in d2h infinity app original price is coming instead of Re. 1 than they told that they have deducted only Re. 1 from account for 1st month and if you do not place request for deactivation on 29th day than it will auto-renew as per original price. And in message now they are not specifying add-on name. But I have checked my account before and after activating this KKW and my due date was same as before.

Same bro no problem anything us using kkw.
I have confirmed with CC that in d2h infinity app original price is coming instead of Re. 1 than they told that they have deducted only Re. 1 from account for 1st month and if you do not place request for deactivation on 29th day than it will auto-renew as per original price. And in message now they are not specifying add-on name. But I have checked my account before and after activating this KKW and my due date was same as before.

Back
Top Bottom