KKW Offer | 27th-29th April 2018 | English Entertainment Add-On

• Thread starter Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 55
  • Views Views: Views 5,469
D2H is not cheating.
They just renamed the add on names. So there is no KKW prefix on KKW offer addon. They charge only ₹1 for KKW offer. Please check yourself. Am used all kkw offers and not cheated by D2H ever. Call the customer care and ask about the missing of KKW prefix, they may explain.
Bro can you post screenshot of your addons from d2h infinity app so that we know they did nott cheat you.
In the app it clearly shows how much they are charging for an addon.
example 1

i
Bro can you post screenshot of your addons from d2h infinity app so that we know they did nott cheat you.
In the app it clearly shows how much they are charging for an addon.
example 1
i am not a d2h app user. Please activate by calling the d2h kkw offer number. I always activate offer by calling. The problem may be you added different add on on the app. Without KKW prefix how can you find it a kw offer addon or not.

i

i am not a d2h app user. Please activate by calling the d2h kkw offer number. I always activate offer by calling. The problem may be you added different add on on the app. Without KKW prefix how can you find it a kw offer addon or not.
If you can, just install the app and check once (ignore if you don't want to)
check this thread I posted a month before Sad News - Add-on related query.Videocon d2h cheating.

I think stop this issue more comment every user enjoy kkw offer.but one think always remember 27-29 mean not 26 April active😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Back
Top Bottom