KKW Offer | 27th-29th April 2018 | English Entertainment Add-On

• Thread starter Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 55
  • Views Views: Views 5,469
Please again call Miss call no and activate this if successful add .then after 24 hours call cc and remove add-on which they add you early

@Ankita Sharma In this pic you uploaded there is no "KKW" Prefix before the english entertainment addon.
you are being charged full price,not 1 rupee.Call the CC and verify how much they are charging you for MONTH.
Or login to the d2h infinity app and there you can check how much you are being charged for each addon.
It will look like this

I am checked my due date is 3rd June .after adding this now last date is 2 June so you think that one day price not 60 rupees

I am checked my due date is 3rd June .after adding this now last date is 2 June so you think that one day price not 60 rupees
Due date should not reduce even a single day for just one rupee.For better clarification,Check your Monthly recharge amount(Base Pack price+add-ons if exist).You can know it by 18001370444 from RTN.

@Ankita Sharma Just a sugestion, call the CC and verify how much you are being charged for that specific addon.Toll Free - 18001806000
or install the d2h infinity app and check there.
I strongly advice it since it happened to all the people I know,there is a high possibility you are being cheated too.
Addon without KKW prefix will be charged it's original price as in your case.

D2H is not cheating.
They just renamed the add on names. So there is no KKW prefix on KKW offer addon. They charge only ₹1 for KKW offer. Please check yourself. Am used all kkw offers and not cheated by D2H ever. Call the customer care and ask about the missing of KKW prefix, they may explain.

Back
Top Bottom