Ko in Hindi?

Napster

Registered
Reaction score
The latest we hear about Ko is that Akshay Kumar, who saw the film recently, loved it so much that he has decided to buy its remake rights.

Also Anthony D'Souza, who directed Akki in Blue, will be helming the Hindi version.

When contacted, Anand said, "I'm in Munnar for Maatraan. My producer called me to tell me that Akshay had been trying to reach me and that he had liked Ko. I've worked with Akshay in his Khakee and a couple of ad films. So, he wanted to talk to me personally, but wasn't able to reach me in Munnar."

He added, "I believe Akshay was talking to my producer about the possibilities of remaking the film. They spoke business, but I'm unaware of any further developments."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Abhay jadhav Sad News D2h not update marathi channel Maiboli,sangeet marathi,AM news and Hindi music channel masti, did not d2h platform unavelabile d2h HD 1
yashwanth05852 Ismart Shankar hindi remake Bollywood 0
R DTH Updates Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada Audio feeds added on Star Sports 2 in ADTV Airtel Digital TV 1
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel Digital TV swaps Star Sports 1 Bangla with Star Sports 1 Hindi in Bengali packs DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Bishnu15 Breaking Star Sports 1 Bangla removed from Bengali DPO 1 & replaced by Star Sports 1 Hindi Sun Direct 3
@arpan1711 Airtel swaps SS1 Hindi in place of SS1 Bangla to ensure continuity of IPL Airtel Digital TV 8
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky Whatsapp service now available in Hindi DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article This Hindi Divas, Hollywood Goes Hindi with ‘Hindi Day Flix’ On &flix DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Abhinav842 DDF Exclusive Tata Sky WhatsApp now in Hindi Tata Sky 0
J Sad News DishTV does not add any hindi HD music channels like MTV BEATS HD etc. in DishTV st2 aligment Dish TV HD 12
RajKumar Anjaam Pathiraa Hindi Remake Bollywood 4
rahul_apk Which are the most underrated and overrated Hindi serials/shows according to you?? TV Shows & Programs 26
J No hd hindi music channel addition in dish d2h st2 alignment Dish TV 0
Kannadiga DTH Updates Enterr10 Hindi updated as Enterr10 Movies & Colors Odia added in all Bengali DPOs as replacement for Onkar/Music Fatafati Sun Direct 4
DreamDTH.com Article &pictures celebrates the courage of real heroes with the Hindi Television Premiere of Hotel Mumbai DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky replaces ‘Annual Hindi Value pack’ with ‘Annual Hindi Value New pack’; Punjab Super pack expanded to Haryana DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Sagar DTH Updates "Annual Hindi Value New Pack" replaced Annual Hindi Value Pack Tata Sky 0
yashwanth05852 HIT hindi remake | Rajkumar rao, Dil raju Bollywood 2
DreamDTH.com Article Alexa now available on Dish SMRT Kit in Hindi and English TV Channels News 0
Manushan what happened to Tamil and Telugu voice over of zee hindustan ? BecauseZee hindustan telecast only in hindi since 2 days TV Channels News 9
DreamDTH.com Article BARC WK 23: Rishtey Cineplex becomes No.1 Hindi Movie channel on Free Platforms within 8 days of relaunch DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
JollyLNB Discussion Which Hindi pay GEC has profited the most during the lockdown? TV Channels News 11
DreamDTH.com Article Dish TV launches Hindi Basic curated combo at Rs 128 per month DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
M Breaking All 5 E-auction won Hindi Channels added on DD FreeDish (LCN, Pics and full details inside) DD Free Dish 23
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky Binge partners with ShemarooMe to bring the best of Hindi classic and regional entertainment to the viewers DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0