Ku Band Multi LNB Strip for 90 cm Dish

nice work biswa the technical name of this "high tension wire carrier is " "wire ways" its generally using in Electrical DB room. its hard ... i know its a good material having rigid. good work keep it up
giri

The Multi LNB Strip really looks awesome. :tup

Eagerly waiting for the SS of the complete setup, STB & channels. :sp

i am planning to fit the strip tommorow in the morning, as i have to go my satellite vendor's shop this evening to discuss and show him the strip also. We have discussed a lot before making this innovative multi lnb strip. i have used google search images and you tube videos also for knowledge and ideas...
@Optimystix : Kindly wait till tommorow morning for the strip to be fitted with the dish and subsequently later lnb's will be fitted and provided to a diseqc switch, for output to the Solid HD S2 2100 STB...

Very nice Biswajit brother

you can catch 88-93-100-108 as i have tried 88-93-100 and i was getting good signal strength from all the sat

A133.jpg

Thanks very much @anilsk for the Image and satellite information, i will try them... :)

Kal subah tak strip, dish par lag jayegi, aaj satellite vendor k paas ja raha hu, tohra discussion karna hai iskey baarey meiy... woh bhi ddf sey sikh rahey hai :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock