Ku Band Multi LNB Strip for 90 cm Dish

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
With lot of Hardwork in a Mechanical Engineering factory in Pune, Maharashtra i have made a Ku Band Multi LNB strip for my 90 cm Ku band MCBS Dish. The strip was prepared from a spare casing material used for carrying High Tension electrical wires in Factories. The strip is cut from the casing, grinded using grinding machine to smoothen its edges and painted in white (Light colour) so that the LNB's dont get heated up due to sun's heat.
Here are the watermarked exclusive pics available only on Dream DTH :

AnI9S.jpg

UNVjM.jpg

xlf4Q.jpg

ckBq9.jpg

yePcw.jpg

I4nYx.jpg

Original LNB Bracket brought from Shop :
ICW2I.jpg

Modified LNB Bracket :
lKAs1.jpg

Modified LNB Bracket :
1S5FW.jpg

Currently i am going for 5 LNB on single Ku Band 90 cm dish for experimental purpose. There are 4 LNB brackets fixed on to the strip, the 5th LNB will be the centre LNB of the LNB holder of the main Dish. I will post photographs of the strip after attaching it with the Dish also.

Thank you. Feedbacks are most welcome.

biswajit.HD

Very nice Biswajit, the multi-LNB holder strip looks good. The perforations on the strip will allow sufficient position adjustments.
Great work again by you and all those who worked on this. :tup

I have got the idea of Ku band Multi lnb strip from Google search images and You Tube videos, where in they introduced channels to slide the LNB Brackets for readjusting LNB positions. On the same track, i have used the Multiple Hole methods with Nut and Bolt using washers for gripping the LNB bracket base. The LNB positions can be shifted from one hole to another and can also be tilted left and right for accurate satellite signal.

The LNB bracket was modified as shown in the pics. A hole was drilled on the top of the bracket Base, for the fitting the bracket onto the strip as shown, with nut and bolt :

Original Ku LNB Bracket :
ICW2I.jpg

Modified Ku LNB Bracket :
1S5FW.jpg

Will be posting the pics of the strip after fitting it to the 90 cm MCBS dish, this evening..

Nice Tutorial ....Which Satellites Try ? Try To Fit Near LNB Brackets From Previous ! Images Show Distance is much more In lnb Brackets... :huh

The images of the position of the brackets is just for Demo... It will be adjusted as per satellite position...

Satellites for Ku Beam : AsiaSat 3S, Eurobird 2, ABS 1, Insat 4CR, AsiaSat 5

Use Same dish Monoblock space 95-100= 5 Degree, Measat@91,Nss95,Asiasat@100,Ses7@108 degree East,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock