Seeking Help "late fee charges" - Airtel DTH is charging Rs.15/-

• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 5,486
Even call center person was hating this cheap tricks and told it's not in her hand and it's management decision..
Airtel fiber customers were shocked about monthly NCF of Rs.153 for their Xstream STB.

When you've to continue the services then what's the need to wait for account suspension? Simply recharge before 1-2 days of your validity. If you weren't able to recharge due to some issues then mail cc, they'll give you refund.
I suggested & got the connection to my close relatives and i would like to come to know only when it expired.. Feeling i could have not suggested..

r they charging NCF for XStream Boxes?
See this
gjIXzww.png

For New Xstream Fiber users, these are the plans offered by Airtel on 1st 30days Costing Rs.452/pm. Users can change the plan anytime. If user prefers to watch only OTT Content then he need to pay NCF of Rs.153/pm

For New Xstream Fiber users, these are the plans offered by Airtel on 1st 30days Costing Rs.452/pm. Users can change the plan anytime. If user prefers to watch only OTT Content then he need to pay NCF of Rs.153/pm

Will internet be free for these packs?

Will internet be free for these packs?
Xstream Fiber users needs to pay extra Min Rs.153pm for DTH Connection. In this pack we will get all FTA channels.

If we don't pay min Rs.153pm then Xstream Box will be inactive then no OTT apps will work

The real fact that they're charging ncf even for watching OTT content for users who didn't opt for their DTH service is basically a bad business strategy

The real fact that they're charging ncf even for watching OTT content for users who didn't opt for their DTH service is basically a bad business strategy
Yes,they are forcing Fiber users to pay for DTH also. Jio is better if plan expires we can altest use free apps like YouTube etc but for Xstream users if we dl don't pay min Rs.153pm then whole Xstream STB will be blocked

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock