Seeking Help "late fee charges" - Airtel DTH is charging Rs.15/-

• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 5,542

react

Contributor
Reaction score
Today my dth balance got over and I recharged my account for Rs.250/-, but Airtel is showing only Rs.229/- in the balance and when i enquired the customer support, they are saying it is charged as late fee.

If i'm recharging on the same day and if they have already deducted today's amount, that is the point of deducting extra Rs.15/- ?

Has any one face this issue?

I think you are a new user of adtv
adtv deducts rs 15/20 for late fee
People usally do recharges when it expires, whether it is DTH or mobile recharge.. Even though the recharge is done on the same say, and that day's amount is already deducted, there is no point in charging Rs.15/- . They must have alteast more than 24hrs threshold after inactive.

Tatasky does not do these charges for recharging on same day.. It is a kind of loot

Simplest and effective solution is to recharge one day earlier than expiry. Solves the problem and we'll have peace of mind that we are not losing money.
Is Airtel DTH a Pre-paid or Post-paid?

Even call center person was hating this cheap tricks and told it's not in her hand and it's management decision..

When you've to continue the services then what's the need to wait for account suspension? Simply recharge before 1-2 days of your validity. If you weren't able to recharge due to some issues then mail cc, they'll give you refund.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock