LCN Changed

ABCDEFGH said:
CC hasn't confirmed by now

Normally by this time CC gives the updates

Bro may be it's surprise additions,lets wait & see;)

One thing I did not understand. Earlier channels used to move from odd number to even and then on odd slots hd channels used to get added. Now today opposite happened. SD channels moved from even to odd. Still we are saying that hd channels will add. How come?

Best thing about TATA SKY is it's friendly with your family members even literate or not! Old or young! They put channels in this way that HD subscribers can enjoy easily!
105 Star Plus HD
106 Star Plus

And so on... Love in this way!

shiwesh said:
One thing I did not understand. Earlier channels used to move from odd number to even and then on odd slots hd channels used to get added. Now today opposite happened. SD channels moved from even to odd. Still we are saying that hd channels will add. How come?

This is because, HD channels are priority see for example in your & my family one person is not that much familiar to this so much processing! And, we have subscribed to HD packs! Kya fayeda ese HD ka ki hmare ghar main koi dekhe hi ni! That's why frequently come to HD! Like if mom wants to watch Star Plus HD and before that Star Plus SD switches what will she do ?? 70% she doesn't recognize that weather it's HD or SD because, Gopi bahu is more important then HD!
:D

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
This is because, HD channels are priority see for example in your & my family one person is not that much familiar to this so much processing! And, we have subscribed to HD packs! Kya fayeda ese HD ka ki hmare ghar main koi dekhe hi ni! That's why frequently come to HD! Like if mom wants to watch Star Plus HD and before that Star Plus SD switches what will she do ?? 70% she doesn't recognize that weather it's HD or SD because, Gopi bahu is more important then HD!
:D

But my question is different. SD slot is even number. HD slot is odd number. Now why SD channels have been moved to odd slots? And if they have been moved to odd slots why do we conclude that HD will be added? When odd to even movement of sd channels happen then corresponding hd is added historically if you see

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock