LCN Changed

shiwesh said:
But my question is different. SD slot is even number. HD slot is odd number. Now why SD channels have been moved to odd slots? And if they have been moved to odd slots why do we conclude that HD will be added? When odd to even movement of sd channels happen then corresponding hd is added historically if you see
Hmm...

shiwesh said:
But my question is different. SD slot is even number. HD slot is odd number. Now why SD channels have been moved to odd slots? And if they have been moved to odd slots why do we conclude that HD will be added? When odd to even movement of sd channels happen then corresponding hd is added historically if you see

What is the reason then for moving the channels and making space, specifically for those channels which have HD versions missing on TS?

I think ts want to add sab hd,colors marathi hd and mtv hd also with these upcoming hd channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock