led tv help

Off Course you can get a 39 Inch LED 3D plus Full HD tv in a budget of just 25,000 Indian rupees. You Can check the prices of TCL and Phillips Led tv brands has they offer decent PQ also. I bet even under 25k rupees you can easily get a 39 inch 3d led tv. Now just check the picture below of this Philips 39 inch full hd 3d tv is for sale here in Dubai just for 1499 Dhs plus you get 200 dhs off on this tv so its comes for just 1299 dhs which equals to 22,000 Indian Rupee's and this Tv's PQ, AQ plus 3D PQ is also very good has i have checked it in their store. So Yes for just 22,000 rupee's you can get a 39 inch Full Hd 3d tv

Carrefouruae_WEBSTORE_PHILIPS_LED_FULL_HD_3_D.png

:tup

DishHD said:
Off Course you can get a 39 Inch LED 3D plus Full HD tv in a budget of just 25,000 Indian rupees. You Can check the prices of TCL and Phillips Led tv brands has they offer decent PQ also. I bet even under 25k rupees you can easily get a 39 inch 3d led tv. Now just check the picture below of this Philips 39 inch full hd 3d tv is for sale here in Dubai just for 1499 Dhs plus you get 200 dhs off on this tv so its comes for just 1299 dhs which equals to 22,000 Indian Rupee's and this Tv's PQ, AQ plus 3D PQ is also very good has i have checked it in their store. So Yes for just 22,000 rupee's you can get a 39 inch Full Hd 3d tv

Carrefouruae_WEBSTORE_PHILIPS_LED_FULL_HD_3_D.png

:tup

that is a great deal. but how can I buy with Indian credit card. and what about warranty.

ravikrak said:
that is a great deal. but how can I buy with Indian credit card. and what about warranty.

Sorry You can't buy it from India but the best way would be ask your friends or relatives who are living in Dubai to buy it for you and then send it through courier, Has now in Dubai their is a Dubai Shopping festival season going on which means alot of shopping discounts are offered during this season. Now recently one of my friend brought a Samsung series 6 50 Inch 3D plus smart Led tv for just around 2400 Dhs = 40,000 rupees but the original price of this Led tv was around 4200 Dhs = 71,000 rupees all thanx to the festive season a lot of LED tvs are going for cheap all over Dubai. And in some shops they are also selling 40 inch Full hd led tvs for just around 1100 aed = 18,000 rupee's from brands like LG, Phillips, TCL and Toshiba. For more offer's you can check one of local electronics store in UAE.

https://www.carrefouruae.com/webstore/SubCategory.aspx?subid=57&pid=15&name=LCD_and_LED_TV

:)

mr dish HD

if u aware that few month ago Indian govt change some custom duty

If u brought any item including LCD or LED tv outside county like Dubai

custom authority will charge u custom duty as per price of that product in india

I am not sure, but duty is about 12% of price of item in indian market

me_saket said:
mr dish HD

if u aware that few month ago Indian govt change some custom duty

If u brought any item including LCD or LED tv outside county like Dubai

custom authority will charge u custom duty as per price of that product in india

I am not sure, but duty is about 12% of price of item in indian market

The Indian government has decided to levy 36% customs duty on LCD and LED television sets that passengers bring along with them as part of the duty-free baggage allowance of Rs 35,000.
Check this link
Pay duty on flat panel TV imports from August 26 - The Times of India

I bought Samsung 3D led for 33k. Model # EH6030 from homeshop18. Now its out of stock. I got it for 33k after using 4k coupon code

I bought Samsung 3D led for 33k. Model # EH6030 from homeshop18. Now its out of stock. I got it for. 33k after using 4k coupon code

yunu10422 said:
I bought Samsung 3D led for 33k. Model # EH6030 from homeshop18. Now its out of stock. I got it for. 33k after using 4k coupon code

please write your review about that TV. I try to buy this one.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock