led tv help

me_saket said:
mr dish HD

if u aware that few month ago Indian govt change some custom duty

If u brought any item including LCD or LED tv outside county like Dubai

custom authority will charge u custom duty as per price of that product in india

I am not sure, but duty is about 12% of price of item in indian market

Govt increased customs duty to protect interests of TV manufacturers.

NinadG said:
Govt increased customs duty to protect interests of TV manufacturers.

....having production in India.....

Also to increase tax revenue which was loosing for many years.....

yes duty was increased at the behest of TV manufacturers. Ordinary buyers were paying official duty & TV manufacturers were crying foul about their business. BTW any idea how many TV manufacturers actually manufacturers LCD Tvs in India, I think most are importing from other countries as India has liberal import policy for electronic goods the bill for which is going to surpass oil import bill in next few years.

Reg samsung 6030, It is worth to buy. But don't expect much in terms of 3D. Over all it is excellent at this price range.

if only PQ and SQ is concern then go for Sony led tv .. but remember in sony led's (most of the formats and resolution do not support). recently i copied 115 HD songs to my pen drive out of them 75 played on my sony led (HX750) .. and 113 played on my samsung led. and sony led do not support ntfs file system where as samsung does ... but clour accuracy of sony led is good .

if you want to buy smrt tv the go for Samsung smart tv of range 50k above otherwise do not plan for buying a smart tv

My uncle bought 42'' sony bravia led. Which hd dth can he go ?

I think considering all factors, ADTV is good bet.... Good PQ for 42" LED & many regional channels....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock