led tv help

ravikrak

Reaction score
hi, i am using d2h hd stb and now i want to buy led tv. budget 20 - 25 thousand.please suggest best tv with almost all features.
is these any chance of 3d smart tv for 30 thousand price range.

Sony Bravia led is a good option........and the more u pay more u will get in features.....for 32 inch cost near 30k to 35k.....on your current budget of 25 k you will get only a good tv less than 32 inch only....

Options should be checked are

1,HD ready or full HD
2,internet support
3,adaptor for WiFi built in or separate USB dongle

For tv with no built in WiFi adaptor....It's better option to connect an internet tv to network with a bridge as WiFi receiver which cost only 1500.(bridge can be connected to lan port of tv,eg. Dlink dap 1155 bridge/access point)

Where as for USB dongle which costs 2800-3000 Rs.

Also consider Videocon / Philips / Toshiba. Check for features that you will actually use & not for those listed by manufacturers. Also check for warranty period before purchasing....

You can get Videocon DDB LED TV 32 inch with probably 1 year free d2h subscription. That should satisfy some of your smart tv needs.

For more you could purchase a android based smart tv upgrade like razorbee or vodafone for under 5K. That should give you ability to connect keyboard and/or mouse and use all android features. That would be right in your budget of 30K.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock