LEO | Thalapathy Vijay, Lokesh Kanagraj

Positive response from Hindi audience.
Positive + Negative response from Tamil audience (Its common thing due to fans War)
Telugu audience excited only because of SURIYA cameo expected if Suriya cameo not there then movie going to remove due to two new releases (Ravi Teja & Ballayya) movie.
More than the fan wars it's the current state government in TN which is hell bent on troubling Vijay.

SJoGNkF.jpg

Positive response from Hindi audience.
Positive + Negative response from Tamil audience (Its common thing due to fans War)
Telugu audience excited only because of SURIYA cameo expected if Suriya cameo not there then movie going to remove due to two new releases (Ravi Teja & Ballayya) movie.
Bro... Footfalls are more for leo than Ballayya tatha and Teja uncle in Both telugu states.

And people those who say some half baked characters from other Lokesh movies are abruptly come and go, there is a reason for that.We have to wait for kaithi 2 to
Join the dots.

Last edited:
One of the best after a decade for Vijay....Vijay mailed it with tow personas.. Parthi and Leo Doss..

Sadly this movie is not available in inox/ cinepolis theatres.

Sadly this movie is not available in inox/ cinepolis theatres.
Because of OTT deal . I feel that even 4 weeks is enough for business, multiplex should have taken this as after 4 weeks ,Tiger 3 is coming. Big loss for them .

Because of OTT deal . I feel that even 4 weeks is enough for business, multiplex should have taken this as after 4 weeks ,Tiger 3 is coming. Big loss for them .
In last 3-4 yes, only jawan is running houseful after 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock