let us all demand these channels from videocon d2h

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 17,646
Guys please send this.
All your mail will be into spam folder and when you need mailing them for genuine reason ,you willn't even get autoreply fromthem.:lol:lol

dear friends plz tweet to videocon d2h, send mail and send facebook message demanding TV5 Monde Asie, Australia Network, ITV Granada, Diva Universal Asia, NHK World and Al Jazeera English. These are world class international channels and videocon d2h needs to add international channels asap

movies in HD can be downloaded and watched via sites like YOUTUBE etc...
i dont know why poeple are so desprate about addition of hbo hits and define which are so expensive channels.

@dino.
Most of the channels you mentioned are in dish tv.
Whats your opinion ?

well dish tv suffers from a major setback that it doesnt have star hd channels..
dino is right in saying that d2h is the best...but sadly they are not going to add hbo hd channels anytime soon which is confirmed by senior officials...
but they said that they are in process of adding other international channels which are available on many other dth......

@Videocon_d2h should immediately remove 3D HD channel & cnbc prime hd and add @HBOHITS, @HBODEFINED channels as soon as possible. can't wait more

Videocon D2H customers plz copy the above message and send a tweet from ur twitter account

Greatachiever said:
i dont know why there is so hype for HBO hits and defined.

pl note that these 2 channels will not show any premier movies. they will show movies which is already premiered on star, hbo, pix, star gold, zee cinema, set max.:tup:tup:tup

Sure they will not be only premiering movies they will also show already run movies like others do.

HBO hits will be showing HBOs hit series and will also premier Hollywood movies.

HBO defined will be premiering Hollywood movies like Mission Impossible:Ghost Protocol and The Dark Night rises :k:k:k:k and bollywood movies from EROS library like Chakravyuh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock