Lets send mails to airtel digital tv for addition of these channels

dino29

Reaction score
All airtel digital digital tv customers who want addition of below mentioned channels please write a mail to [email protected] and [email protected] mentioning the below channels. When many people send mails then addition will surely happen

Music
9X0
nat geo music
Music India
Zing
DanceTrippin
Jukebox
Rock TV
ClubbingTV
INSYNC TV
Trace Urban

Sports
Trace Sports

Religious
ZEE Jagran
Divya
Aastha Bhajan
Vardaan
Darshan 24
Satsang
Maa Katyaaini

Hindi Entertainment
Dhamaal

Hindi Movies
B4U Movies
Manoranjan TV

Punjabi
Sadda Channel

News
Delhi Aaj Tak
Tez
Al Jazeera English
Total TV
News X
News Express

Kids
Animax
Toonami

Infotainment
Investigation Discovery

International

TV5 Monde Asie
Australia Network
NHK World
ITV Choice
France 24
DW-TV
CCTV

HD Channels
HBO Defined HD
HBO Hits HD
Travel XP HD
Life OK HD
Fox Life HD
Nat Geo Wild HD
Nat Geo People HD
Romedy Now+ HD
Sony Pix HD
TLC HD World
Animal Planet HD World
Sun Music HD

All 4 these chnls can be streamed on cable now, not on DTH.
DanceTrippin
Jukebox
Rock TV
ClubbingTV

Following dont have downlink permission:
Trace urban
australia network
toonami > no idea abt it, as it has permission, but no one is beaming it.

I have sent an email to them for Sony PIX HD. Below is the response.

We would like to inform you that we are continually working towards addition of more channels to our platform, we cannot commit a timeline by when a specific channel will be added.

It's as if we need to shut up and wait.

shawl_who said:
All 4 these chnls can be streamed on cable now, not on DTH.
DanceTrippin
Jukebox
Rock TV
ClubbingTV

Following dont have downlink permission:
Trace urban
australia network
toonami > no idea abt it, as it has permission, but no one is beaming it.

Well yes, shawl bro the 4 music chs above internet based relay chs but if cable ops can relay it why can't dth ops. They can uplink the signal received from internet to their satellite.

Reagrding Ausrtralia Network, Trace Urabn and other International chs , these all are not only allowed to downlink in India by MIB but are also FTA chs. Australia Network is referred as ABC mostly.

These DTH ops have such a golden chance to relay exclusive SD and HD chs. Has i been marketing and content person in eiter of the operators, i would ave included these chs, made beautiful showing that we have so many good exclusive international channels and promoted it well. If these DTH operators can add crap channels like VIP News ,JIA News, Dangal Enterr10, TV 24, Oscar Movies, R Vision, Telebrands, Sudarshan News, etc. then wy cannot they add few good International channels.

They say we do not have demand without realizing that unless they add these channels and people savor the content, how come they are so easily saying that these channels are not popular. Let go alone these channels, DTH ops like airtel and tata sky are not even adding travel xp, 9xo and giving same excuses. That is wy i say digital cable is much better in this sense

aumnamonarayan said:
Well yes, shawl bro the 4 music chs above internet based relay chs but if cable ops can relay it why can't dth ops. They can uplink the signal received from internet to their satellite.

Reagrding Ausrtralia Network, Trace Urabn and other International chs , these all are not only allowed to downlink in India by MIB but are also FTA chs. Australia Network is referred as ABC mostly.

These DTH ops have such a golden chance to relay exclusive SD and HD chs. Has i been marketing and content person in eiter of the operators, i would ave included these chs, made beautiful showing that we have so many good exclusive international channels and promoted it well. If these DTH operators can add crap channels like VIP News ,JIA News, Dangal Enterr10, TV 24, Oscar Movies, R Vision, Telebrands, Sudarshan News, etc. then wy cannot they add few good International channels.

They say we do not have demand without realizing that unless they add these channels and people savor the content, how come they are so easily saying that these channels are not popular. Let go alone these channels, DTH ops like airtel and tata sky are not even adding travel xp, 9xo and giving same excuses. That is wy i say digital cable is much better in this sense
so you want only dream no dth ;)

aumnamonarayan said:

DTH ops cat uplink signals to satellite, its channel broadcasters, which uplinks signals from their broadcasting centers to satellites, which then is downlinked by DTH ops.

But, yes... it wud be gud if chnls like australia nw, trace urban are encouraged.
TraceU had permission, but their intl feed is too explicit for Indian audiences, they not to launch asian feed, having lot less vulgarity, so as to get the permission from MIB.:s

Shawl bro their is no logic to run these kind of threads...

shawl_who said:
DTH ops cat uplink signals to satellite, its channel broadcasters, which uplinks signals from their broadcasting centers to satellites, which then is downlinked by DTH ops.

But, yes... it wud be gud if chnls like australia nw, trace urban are encouraged.
TraceU had permission, but their intl feed is too explicit for Indian audiences, they not to launch asian feed, having lot less vulgarity, so as to get the permission from MIB.:s

Bhai, i am talking about the fact that dth companies uplink all the channels to their satellite for viewing by us after they have downlinked them from different broadcaster's satellites. Same way they can uplink the streams of these music channels to their satellite

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock