List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views Views: Views 303,996
@iphifi bro Is Miniplex HD 30rs Topup Vaid for one month or Every month is cost 30? Please can you explain this topup?
It's for 1'st month. After that Rs.65.
Edit: I am not sure if this is HD or SD topup. Some rename issue was there, but currently not sure if this is the same topup.

Last edited:
Star and sony sports combo price raised from 65 to 123
Source *my airtel app*
Actually they haven't changed the price. They removed the 1 month version and added long duration version of this topups. The HD version of the topup is still there at Rs.65 (in SD sports category). The problem is they accidentally added the HD version of this topup to Sports category. Then they deleted the SD version of this pack. Even in HD section there is no 1 month version as it's showing in sports sd menu. Very confusing. If you have any doubt contact cc. All I can say is that old topup codes price has not changed.

Last edited:
Actually they haven't changed the price. They removed the 1 month version and added long duration version of this topups. The HD version of the topup is still there at Rs.65 (in SD sports category). The problem is they accidentally added the HD version of this topup to Sports category. Then they deleted the SD version of this pack. Even in HD section there is no 1 month version as it's showing in sports sd menu. Very confusing. If you have any doubt contact cc. All I can say is that old topup codes price has not changed.
I got an offer of All Sports HD at ₹1.7 dbr back in January which i removed in June. So if i wish to activate the same ,should I call CC or is there any Top Code for this

I got an offer of All Sports HD at ₹1.7 dbr back in January which i removed in June. So if i wish to activate the same ,should I call CC or is there any Top Code for this
It's an old topup. Can't say if price is still same. Also it seems only cc can activate now.
Discussion and code in following link: #649 #604

Last edited:
In self care both SD & HD version of this topup is available at Rs65 each.

Back
Top Bottom