List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views Views: Views 303,996
I am trying to keep the data as accurate as possible and also maintain old topups in list. If I try to update it as fast as possible it may not be able to keep the old data in. Airtel has renamed most of the topups and the only way I can easily update the data is to recreate the entire list.
Bro please provide INDIA HD TN top-up daily pack. I searched but it's not here..
Please help ....

Bro please provide INDIA HD TN top-up daily pack. I searched but it's not here..
Please help ....
Sorry I am unable to get that code because Airtel system is restricted on regional basis. TN and AP packs are not showing for me. The list I get cannot be 100% reflection of yours because some topups are plan specific. Try to contact cc for regional pack additions and removal.

Last edited:
@iphifi bro, Thank you for all the hard work. I noticed that ETV Abhiruchi is present under HD category. Please check.

Sorry I am unable to get that code because Airtel system is restricted on regional basis. TN and AP packs are not showing for me. The list I get cannot be 100% reflection of yours because some topups are plan specific. Try to contact cc for regional pack additions and removal.
Thanks for your reply and hardwork....

guys in airtel app there is option of two top ups. 1. SPORTS HD COMBO RSS.3.3 PRICE RS99 AND 2. SPORTS HD COMBO RS 99-- PRICE RS 99
i think in the first month it will start with dbr. it cud be beneficial if we need channels for one day. what do you guys say

guys in airtel app there is option of two top ups. 1. SPORTS HD COMBO RSS.3.3 PRICE RS99 AND 2. SPORTS HD COMBO RS 99-- PRICE RS 99
i think in the first month it will start with dbr. it cud be beneficial if we need channels for one day. what do you guys say
Have two option if u want dbr choose dbr, else choose monthly rent,
First one 3.3 daily rental,
Second 99 monthly rental,,, upto u choose which one better.

Have two option if u want dbr choose dbr, else choose monthly rent,
First one 3.3 daily rental,
Second 99 monthly rental,,, upto u choose which one better.
no i mean if i choose first one will deduct 99 ? i want for one day . so if they deduct 3.3 then its beneficial. so is it possible?

@iphifi bro, which are the channels currently available in HD identification top up and how to activate it. thanks
Currently no channels available on that HD Customer Identification Topup.You can activate on self care or by calling cc.

Here is topup code, ADD TOPUP3767 to 54325.
BTW have you bought new HD stb :unsure:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom