List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views Views: Views 303,996
vmZTvcU.jpg

I think this offer is same as Star & Sony Sports Combo in app.
Rs.123/- and Rs.143/- SD topups. Validity of both are 90 days. 123/- is discount price.
For HD same thing price is Rs.124/- and Rs.144/- MRP.

Sony Ten1 HD, ESPN HD & SS1 HD at ₹30 added in app.
@iphifi bro, why you have not posted the details of newly launched sports HD combo topups in first post of this thread?

Sony Ten1 HD, ESPN HD & SS1 HD at ₹30 added in app.
@iphifi bro, why you have not posted the details of newly launched sports HD combo topups in first post of this thread?
He may be busy , we all have a personal life beside this DDF forum
So U can't ask like that ...He will surely update once he get free time .

He may be busy , we all have a personal life beside this DDF forum
So U can't ask like that ...He will surely update once he get free time .
No, I didn't mean that. He usually updates it quickly but this time it was not updated so I asked in general. Sorry, if my way of asking was wrong.
Sorry @iphifi bro.

No, I didn't mean that. He usually updates it quickly but this time it was not updated so I asked in general. Sorry, if my way of asking was wrong.
Sorry @iphifi bro.
I am trying to keep the data as accurate as possible and also maintain old topups in list. If I try to update it as fast as possible it may not be able to keep the old data in. Airtel has renamed most of the topups and the only way I can easily update the data is to recreate the entire list.

Edit: Also Airtel has been continuously updating and renaming sports and HD sports channel names for the last 2 weeks. So let them finish the process and then I will fully update both categories.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom