List of channels available in JioPlay Snaps by categories

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 10,471
Nick telugu , Cartoon Network Telugu , History HD Teligu and Discovery Telugu Added . Total 35 Telugu Channels .
Total : 367 Now !

Yes I am able to watch all star channel on Jio play itself and I can watch Jio play without jio sim and if anyone want proof then I will upload tomorrow. Do you want proof?

xzLBZzt.jpg

O7IA1wY.jpg

t74Iet1.jpg

ltTzT0M.jpg

Ttypnmx.jpg

As somebody was asking in post#28 & 29 can anyone watch star network channel in jio play/tv for that i have posted the pic and i will post a pic for jio play/tv work without jio sim too.

My channel list shows 343.
How to update channel list ?

abhi1276 said:
As somebody was asking in post#28 & 29 can anyone watch star network channel in jio play/tv for that i have posted the pic and i will post a pic for jio play/tv work without jio sim too.

I watch daily without Jio sim!! As I have told to all forum members earlier!!

YesI, once you are logged in , you can use any network or wifi to use any jio apps ... i have already posted that in forum ... if some prblm occurs . You have to relogin .. Also star channels play in JioPlay Old App

@abhi1276 bro, how to watch star channels on Jio Play itself? For me, it is redirecting to Hotstar and nothing happens. Unable to watch star channels for now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock