List of channels available in JioPlay Snaps by categories

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 10,462
greylala91 said:
@abhi1276 bro, how to watch star channels on Jio Play itself? For me, it is redirecting to Hotstar and nothing happens. Unable to watch star channels for now
Just install old version of jioplay apk , you can search and get it on google .. and use it ! You will get all features

Pugazhbalaji said:
sahana TV added in Tamil çategory

BhGDaEE.png

lPr9OPQ.png

Fbh2vIu.png

5uc0J3b.png

BOjBln1.png

Latest Count

o90xHVP.png

rockstar08 said:
Just install old version of jioplay apk , you can search and get it on google .. and use it ! You will get all features

Correct!!

rockstar08 said:

You can check the pic in my image its a latest version and not old version you can see hotstar premium logo on it. And bro i have even posted star sport select hd1/2 channel pic so from that point you can come to know what version i am using.

abhi1276 said:
You can check the pic in my image its a latest version and not old version you can see hotstar premium logo on it. And bro i have even posted star sport select hd1/2 channel pic so from that point you can come to know what version i am using.

but I am not getting

Greatkarthik said:
but I am not getting
But i have never been directed to hotstar even once when they have interlink each other app i was able to see the star channel on jio play itself. And infact i am loving this because if i miss any program then i can play via catchup tv which hotstar not providing such option infact i want one more option that is chrome cast option.

Greatkarthik said:
what is the old version apk ?
Jio play version 4.0.53 , I am using this opd apk , no hotstar premium option , all channels working without hotstar !

If you cant find the apk , pm me !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock