List of channels available in JioPlay Snaps by categories

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 10,469
Hike said:
Only for jio user but, you can skip it sometimes it run without Jio Net I mostly watch TV in my Tikona WiFi
Bro not possible... Asking about OTP[emoji45]

RajKumar said:
Yes bro. Its impossible. You need a jio sim inserted to sign in everytime. You can use with wifi later anytime if you are a jio user and have verified your account however.

Bapun Raz said:
Yes bro. Its impossible. You need a jio sim inserted to sign in everytime. You can use with wifi later anytime if you are a jio user and have verified your account however.
Wait I'm creating another thread in which I can explain it.

RajKumar said:

There is one option available in which you can skip login.

Hike said:
There is one option available in which you can skip login.

FYKI, Skip option works only if you have jio sim inserted.. as it authenticate via the sim to skip the manual login process...

im not getting much english..... :shy :shy ...if Bapun bhai...getting Jio Play services without Jio Sim....then I will...Try... :)

Bapun Raz said:
FYKI, Skip option works only if you have jio sim inserted.. as it authenticate via the sim to skip the manual login process...
Not inserted Jio Sim in my phone it is in my mother's phone.

RajKumar said:
im not getting much english..... :shy :shy ...if Bapun bhai...getting Jio Play services without Jio Sim....then I will...Try... :)
I have tried before putting jio sim. After activation didn't removed jio sim till now..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock