List Of Crap Channels Available In Various DTH Platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rushil.D said:
who are you to say Maiboli, Saam Marathi & DD Sahyadri as a crap channels :dodgy

have you ever watched them :dodgy

bro plz close thread very bad thread

crap channel means 'viewership is low in the tv market' :).. thats why all say that channels are crap channels..
if one channel taken for example... that channel is good for one..:k bad for one.:no. the list was prepared by me..:k but, this is elabotares.. many dth's have crap channels and.. increase the channel capacity... :k
:tup

:huh:skd Sarthak TV Odia no.1 GEC and Prameya News7 Odia's fastest growing News are Crap :angry who said this to you :huh If you don't know anything than don't create like this thread :k @DDF Team members close this thread Imidiately :k:(

How much will you require more to complete this thread ?

In sun direct mahuaa tv not crap. In tata sky many channels not crap. Yes I agree some channels like for eg shopping channels can be crap. A channel can be crap to you but not crap to others. This thread is biased. Amrita tv is crap in one dth where as not crap in sun direct. This thread needs to be blocked or else unwanted discussions might arise.

SarfaRaZ said:
:huh:skd Sarthak TV Odia no.1 GEC and Prameya News7 Odia's fastest growing News are Crap :angry who said this to you :huh If you don't know anything than don't create like this thread :k @DDF Team members close this thread Imidiately :k:(

THIS THREAD UNDER PROCESSING...
PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THREAD...
I CORRECTING MISTAKES...

@Mods Close This Thread Now Immediately :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock