List Of Crap Channels Available In Various DTH Platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
News Nation is a very good news channel among all crap news channels like ibn7,india news etc

Suntv, Sun News N Kalaignar TV...

Reason: More Tele serials round the clock, fake political news, etc...

Ppl watching these channels 24hours so ppl have No time for using brian to work...

Other media's are not like that...

jinto999 said:
No.
Recently amrita tv bagged exclusive satelite rights of upcoming movies of Mohanlal(ashirwad filims).

Malayalams first reality show started in amrita tv

yes bro amrita tv should be removed now from the list now :wall ..

thread post 1 update with
logo.png
crap channels... and u r request channels are removed....

News x should be removed from the list :wall:em .. Btw one question to @thread starter how u came to conclusion other genre channels are crap untill unless you watch understand the content of the channel and till now i am unble to see one telugu channel in the list all the telugu channels are super :wall:em:u .. And dist tv list images not visible to me plz correct it ..

@hipawans bro how can u say oscar movies bhojpuri ,homeshope 18 and e24 is Crap channel :huh:P
Oscar movies is muchh better than enterr 10,dangal,cinema tv and other i always watch :eek:hya:eek:hya:luv
Homeshope18 is most populor shopping channel it provide gud service :tup:luv
nd if we talk about E24 its a gud music channel specialy for 90's hit song and its also gud for bollywood updates:tup

plz close thread how can any body say which channels are crap i like Sudarshan TV and i watch live India and all hindi movies channels

kumarvishwas said:
News Nation is a very good news channel among all crap news channels like ibn7,india news etc

i agree with you

i never watch colors sony star plus zee tv and other languages channels. can i say every channels crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock