DDF Exclusive List of Upcoming/Rebranding channels in India

• Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 206
  • Views: Views 147,932
Viacom only successfull in Kannada, Marathi & Bangla market other than Hindi. I am not considering Colors Gujrati because there is no any competitor.

Viacom only successfull in Kannada, Marathi & Bangla market other than Hindi. I am not considering Colors Gujrati because there is no any competitor.
No, not Bengali, as it’s a two-horse race of Star Jalsha and Zee Bangla. Colors and Sun Bangla are far behind.

At least Zee is doing well in Bengali unlike Zee Marathi, which has lost to the Star Pravah monopoly. Colors and Sony Marathi are doing fine I guess, but can’t say about Sun Marathi.

No, not Bengali, as it’s a two-horse race of Star Jalsha and Zee Bangla. Colors and Sun Bangla are far behind.

At least Zee is doing well in Bengali unlike Zee Marathi, which has lost to the Star Pravah monopoly. Colors and Sony Marathi are doing fine I guess, but can’t say about Sun Marathi.
@JollyLNB bro, what will happen to Colors Tamil?
Will be shutdown? or to be continue...?

Colors tamil is one of best TV channel. When it's launch. Their reality show (enga vetu Mappillai - arya marriage) was blockbuster show in Tamil Nadu. And many serials are got hit...

But they forgot to premiere more high budget movie.. They telecasting new movies for sake. People are expect to watch blockbuster hindi movies but they failed to put. Repeatedly telecaste poor movies 🥺

Note kalaignar tv telecasting old serials and get more rating above colors

People expecting them like Hindi serials... Mainly sindu bairavi... People are requesting for a decade they failed to telecaste. These are main reasons..

If they again came with dubbed movies and serials..definitely they bounce back again with 💥💥💥

Colors tamil is one of best TV channel. When it's launch. Their reality show (enga vetu Mappillai - arya marriage) was blockbuster show in Tamil Nadu. And many serials are got hit...

But they forgot to premiere more high budget movie.. They telecasting new movies for sake. People are expect to watch blockbuster hindi movies but they failed to put. Repeatedly telecaste poor movies 🥺

Note kalaignar tv telecasting old serials and get more rating above colors

People expecting them like Hindi serials... Mainly sindu bairavi... People are requesting for a decade they failed to telecaste. These are main reasons..

If they again came with dubbed movies and serials..definitely they bounce back again with 💥💥💥
Channel failure is not a problem from people. They failed to attract people.. Kalaignar tv bounce back with old serials.now in top5. Like that they have get people's comments and telecast more attractive content... Simply shutdown is not a solution ❌❌

It's not about channel failure, as per their company main focus was Digital market and also its difficult for Mumbai headquarters broadcasters to survive in market like Tamilnadu. meanwhile Sun Network enjoying Satellite TV success and expanding local cable TV Channel network too under Karan name, Karan is son of Dayanidhi maran.

List updated with the launching of:
Star Gold 2 HD
Star Gold Romance
Star Gold Thrills
Disney Channel HD
Star Sports 1 Tamil HD
Star Sports Telugu 1 HD
Vijay Super HD
Asianet Movies HD

•Name of these channels are removed from the list.

There is no info on Colors Malayalam. Please remove it. Also, include The Fourth (Malayalam news) in the list as they announced the launch.

List updated with upcoming channels:
Nazara
Star Utsav 2
DD Metro
BFLIX TV
BFLIX Cinema
BFLIX Music
Goldmines Movies
Dhinchaak

List updated with:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock