LNB comparison

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 9,854
I was also using Sharp for long time, But in some conditions I get one D2H lnb (White one with 0.1 Noise Ratio) and it gave me good results on out of footprints so I continue with that and catch all those 3*E + 7*E + 9*E +10*E etc.

Now you will be surprise to know that some Channels were freezing on Eutelsat-7A then I get one new Sharp lnb and freezing was stopped. I think it depends upon situation & location to location itself plus Hardware you are using mean not only lnb is responsible in increasing or decreasing the signal ,The Box (STB with better & stable TUNNER) + good quality Cables + good alignment of dish Antenna all are equally responsible for good signal. No doubt the quality Hardware matters. thanks

yeah @jatt bro.

Different ppl have faced diff. experiences on lnb performances :)

One more lnb. :)

Reliance Digital TV

20150608_201944.jpg

jay vithlani said:
One more lnb. :)

Reliance Digital TV

20150608_201944.jpg

I think the LNB of airtel that i put on is same. Both are manufactured by same but brand names of respective brands.
Signal strength is a bit low but Quality bar is full. Just opposite to sharp. I decided to use Sharp as strength is more important than quality to avoid less attenuation while raining.

Vicky said:
Shawl_who bro actually i have see the sharp lnb in my neighbor house adtv dth:shy

he might have put it, or may be newer airtel connections giving sharp lnb's.

Older connections didnt have sharp lnb. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock