Discussion Local cable operators telecasting content illegally?

Earlier cable channels used to air movies with less ads or no ads - nowadays its interrupted a lot with annoying continuous ads along with banner ads which continues to run during film airings it might differ from city or cable channel wise . it may be one of the reason why they may not be taking action against cable channels as viewers are not that much depended on the cable channels, like earlier exception might be there on few cases as shared by few members .

Earlier cable channels used to air movies with less ads or no ads - nowadays its interrupted a lot with annoying continuous ads along with banner ads which continues to run during film airings it might differ from city or cable channel wise . it may be one of the reason why they may not be taking action against cable channels as viewers are not that much depended on the cable channels, like earlier exception might be there on few cases as shared by few members .
Yes too the ads are local businesses and merchants continues repeating quite irritating 😒 😑

Off topic:-
Not only in Hindi, this is happening in other languages too. Especially Kannada, Telugu and Tamil movies are aired by local cable channels illegally. Some movies are shown even before their premier on any official GEC or an official movie channel. Most of the time, these local channels air the pirated copy of the movie or through a CD.

If I am not wrong, the Telugu version of KGF Chapter 1 was aired illegally by a Telugu cable operator even before the satellite rights being sold to an official GEC.

Also, Kannada cable channels air movies of all South Indian languages as well as Hindi movies with a lot of ads.

Though doing this is illegal by local cable operators but the movie selection by them is far better than the big broadcasters. Big broadcasters have their OTT platform also. They want people to subscribe to their OTT. They want to destroy cable industry by promoting OTT.

Not from 10 years back this is running from beginning in 90s cable operators playing new movie by vcr video cassettes then cds after that dvds with very bad quality then system upgraded they stopped playing new movies now after wtp they plays the movie next day.as ak7777 bro said no 1 will mess with local cable operators.
how can we forget the good old days when cable operator used to swap some channel around 9 pm and play ren tv , and we used to skip channel immediately before our parents arrive
I remember my cable operator used some software named Amigo movie star and streamed songs and movies . We used to call him thru landline and ask to play so and so movie . :)

Bro it's not new.
It's beauty of Cable TV they took broadcasting rights even Fastway, Hathway, DEN, etc also broadcast latest movies from third party sites.
Nothing wrong in it.

Bro it's not new.
It's beauty of Cable TV they took broadcasting rights even Fastway, Hathway, DEN, etc also broadcast latest movies from third party sites.
Nothing wrong in it.
Downloading Movies From 3rd Party Site is Not Wrong
Iam Thinking It's Illigal From so Many Days
From Now I Think I Should Drop My OTT Subscription Of Hotstar And Zee5

Downloading Movies From 3rd Party Site is Not Wrong
Iam Thinking It's Illigal From so Many Days
From Now I Think I Should Drop My OTT Subscription Of Hotstar And Zee5
They don't care about Piracy due to political relations 😤

Bro it's not new.
Nothing wrong in it.
Fastway doesn't broadcast latest movies now they used to do it 3-4 years ago. I think Hathway and den also don't broadcast latest movies now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock